Your skin says a lot about you. Keeping it clean and youthful is the desire of everyone. This has led to the growth of cosmetic industries. A more recent technology is the increasingly popular photo-facial therapy devices. Ultrasound, micro-current and galvanic technologies are also popular devices in this category. In a fast-paced world, it has become increasingly difficult to get a hold of a skin rejuvenation device that really works. We are therefore going to review the Sirius nova rejuvenation system and tell you whether it really works or not, based on pros and cons from online consumer reviews.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Sirius Nova Advanced Rejuvenation System?
- 2 How Does Sirius Nova Advanced Rejuvenation System Work?
- 3 Review
- 3.1 Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- 3.1.1 1. Is Sirius nova safe for use by everyone?
- 3.1.2 2. How often should I use the device?
- 3.1.3 3. Is the device supposed to make any noise?
- 3.1.4 4. Is the device battery operated or uses an AC source?
- 3.1.5 5. How big is the device, and how many lights does it use?
- 3.1.6 6. How to use sirius nova advanced rejuvenation system (video)
- 4 Conclusion
What is Sirius Nova Advanced Rejuvenation System?
Sirius nova is an advanced rejuvenation system by Sirius Beauty. Unlike other rejuvenation devices, the Sirius advanced system uses three different technologies to get your skin looking slick and youthful. These technologies include galvanic technology, micro-current and photo-facial technology. The photo-facial technology utilizes 3 different light wavelengths (red, blue and green) to deliver a rejuvenating dose. Let’s have a look at how this device works.
How Does Sirius Nova Advanced Rejuvenation System Work?
As we have said, the Sirius device uses 3 different technologies in the system. There are four heads that you can interchange depending on the treatment you want. The galvanic and micro-current are integrated into one head while the rest are separated into different heads. Here is how each one works.
The galvanic technology utilizes positive and negative ions. The positive ions attract and pull oil and dirt from within the skin layer and pores. The negative ions ensure that nutrients are absorbed deep within the skin. The benefits are a deeply cleansed, clear and smooth skin. Wrinkles are also reduced due to contraction of muscles.
This is a great way to remove makeup that is lodged in the skin. You can use this cleaning head daily and less often after that. However, this technology poses a risk to pregnant woman, epileptic people and people with metal insertions in their bodies including pacemakers. If you fall into this category, seek advice from your doctor first.
The device also uses a low electric current to relax tense fiber, boost cell repair, stimulate collagen and elastin production, and help in the increase of blood circulation. This tones tightens and lifts your skin.
3. Red light
Our skin usually loses its tautness due to loss of collagen fiber deterioration. This shows up as wrinkles and enlarging of pores. Red light wavelengths fight aging by stimulating collagen production.
4. Blue light
Blue light therapy has been known to clear blemishes and acne by accelerating the cell healing process. It also curbs the overproduction of sebum that causes pimples and acne. This helps in the prevention of recurring outbreaks.
5. Green light
Green light targets melanin producing cells (melanocytes) and stops them from producing excess melanin. It also breaks up melanin to diminish existing discolorations. All this prevents melanin from traveling to the skin surface to cause discoloration. The result is a reduced pigmentation, elimination of age spots, freckles, blotchiness and sun damage. This leaves an even skin tone and restores its radiance.
You are advised to begin treatment with cleansing by using the galvanic and micro-current head.
Life is short, and there is no need to waste your time on devices that don’t work. Over 72% of the consumers that used this device reported that the device worked on their area of concern. To sum it all up, the Sirius nova rejuvenation system does seem to work. Here are the pros and cons listed by consumers.
- The blue light reduces inflammations, breakouts of pimples, acne and zits
- Works faster than other devices because of the combined cleansing and treatment. Several people indicated results after within a few days to a week.
- Gives your skin a radiant, smooth and soft look
- Clears blemishes and gives your skin an even tone
- Reduces wrinkles and reduces the size of pores, giving your skin a youthful look
- The system is sort of time-consuming especially if you want to go through all the treatments
- The lights on the system might fail after a while
- The heads are subjected to wearing because they are detachable.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. Is Sirius nova safe for use by everyone?
There is a group of people that should avoid the use of this device without advice from the doctor. If you are pregnant, epileptic or you have any metallic objects in your body including pacemakers, avoid the use of the galvanic & micro-current device until you are advised by your doctor. Do not use the micro-current and galvanic head over a scar or open capillaries. The light heads are not harmful but can be dangerous to epileptic people. Do not use the device (especially the galvanic and micro-current head) on the neck area or where the skin is extensively thin.
2. How often should I use the device?
Both the galvanic/micro-current and light heads can be used daily. For good results, you should use it regularly (5 times a week for the first 5 months and 3 times a week from there on)
3. Is the device supposed to make any noise?
Your device should not make any noise at all. Make sure that your treatment head is locked onto the base properly before treatment.
4. Is the device battery operated or uses an AC source?
The Sirius device uses a rechargeable battery. If your treatment head lights flicker or don’t turn on, it means your battery is low and needs charging.
5. How big is the device, and how many lights does it use?
The device heads are bigger than the bottom of a water bottle. Each light head houses 36 LEDs.
6. How to use sirius nova advanced rejuvenation system (video)
If you are seeking a youthful skin, or you simply want to hide the stress lines of hard work, the Sirius nova advanced rejuvenation device is a perfect place to begin. This will help you avoid clogging your face with makeup and the painful face lift surgeries and skin peeling acids. If you are pregnant, have any skin condition, light phobia conditions or any metals in your body, seek the advice of a medical doctor before using the device.
See more post on Skin Care