Physical appearance plays a vital role for an individual as it affects the holistic aspect, attitude, character, behavior, and social communication of a person. When you have a schedule for an interview, an appointment regarding an important meeting, or attracting your crush so you could catch one’s attention, these matters are something to be anxious about because you need to look perfect, decent, and neat.
A proper hygiene is significant to maintain the cleanliness, refreshing, and appealing outlook. Obviously, many are using different cosmetics that constitutes botanical ingredients to revitalize, glow, and make the skin look young and beautiful. Women are the dominant users of skin care products because they are more sensitive than men. The hormonal imbalance among women contributes to their physical appearance and these occurrences happen during the period of puberty, menstruation, pregnancy, and lactation. These body reactions respond to the skin hence, the different skin problems will start to appear such as acne, blackheads, whiteheads, pimple marks, pimple scars, oily face, and more.
However, men are also prone to skin impurities due to the massive oil production excreted by their sebaceous glands. Men sweat multiple times than women, that’s why skin care manufacturers produced masculine skin care cosmetics with high concentrated ingredients unlike those products intended for women. If that’s so, how come men are still using women’s facial care products?
What makes women facial treatments alluring to most men?
1. Even if the skin of a male is thicker, hairy, or less sensitive than women’s, the men are amazed at the contents of the cosmetic products used by the women. Moreover, men ‘s products are infused with tough ingredients that may cause irritation, harshness, or allergies to them. Most of the manufacturers focus their products to the women as their target market resulting to cosmetics with promising features and ingredients including age-defying, anti-wrinkle, collagen, and whitening treatments, or consist of higher levels of SPF compared with the skin care among men. A major reason why men shift to using female beauty care products.
2. Definitely, men can use the products of women such as clinically tested and prescribed by the dermatologists. These professionals create most of their topical ointments and soaps generally applicable to both males and females.
3. Most men have sensitive noses and they used the cosmetics of women since these products have delicate scents. Actually, even perfumes or colognes for women are being used by men due to their mild fragrance.
4. Unlike the skin care products for men, the cosmetics intended for women are formulated with many botanical ingredients that offer excellent features to provide healthy skin.
5. The facial care routine itself is the critical highlight that crazily lures men to try testing and using the
- In this beauty regimen, it starts with the cleansing procedure using oil and mild cleansing foam to deeply remove the impurities of the skin.
- The next procedure is to apply toners, refreshers or facial mist, then exfoliate the face using creams or facial scrubs to remove the dead skin cells.
- Finally, keep the face moisturize by using creams, emulsions, ampoule or serums so that the face will be hydrated and protected from the heat of the sun. These amazing facial care routine rejuvenate, revive, and make the skin glow in which men desired to have.
Make the women fall for you with the aid of these facial care products and routine. You will surely achieve the perfect look that you need. Using the women’s cosmetics is an interesting and challenging part since you’re a man yet it may surprisingly bring desirable results to improve your complexion and skin.