The Vitamin C Serum is an anti-aging serum, which helps replenish your body’s capacity to fight cellular damage, increase the moisture in your skin and regenerate skin cells. The result is a fresh, more youthful look and less tired appearance.
More and more women are turning to vitamin C serums for reduction of wrinkles and fine lines, getting rid of dark spots to give the skin a radiant appearance.
Vitamin C is the magic ingredient in this serum since it’s a powerful antioxidant that helps to prevent as well as repair cellular damage resulting from air pollutants and free radicals of the sun and in our diet.
In this OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum review, I will share some lovely features and factors that I think don’t work out well.
Table of Contents
OZ Naturals Vitamin C Serum
Reviews and Rating
Most users felt that this anti-aging serum is effective and gave them the desired results. The users are happy about the serum’s ability to lighten and brighten skin, reduce wrinkles, reduce dark circles under eyes, and soften the skin.
About the product
• Contains a proprietary blend of Astaxanthin and 20% vitamin C
• For all skin types
• Contains high concentration of active and natural ingredients
• Fragrance-free, eco-friendly
• Protects skin from free radical damage helps reverse damage resulting from sun exposure
• Stimulates production of collagen for even skin tone and smoother texture
What are the ingredients of this Vitamin C serum?
The serum is 99.05% natural with a blend of natural and active ingredients. The concentrations of the ingredients ensure safety and efficacy. The most pronounced ingredients include Vitamin C 20, Hyaluronic Acid, Astaxanthin, Vitamin E, Green Tea and Rose Hips.
• Efficient anti aging skin care serum.
• Perfect blend of natural and organic ingredients.
• Can be used under makeup.
• Ideal for all skin types.
• Wrinkle reduction.
• Can be used daily.
• Can cause irritation around the eyes, but some people use it for reducing wrinkles around the eyes.
• Vitamin C can cause gentle dryness, so it’s good to follow with a high-quality moisturizer.
- Ability to reduce wrinkle.
- Most users reported that they realized a reduction in facial wrinkles after use. While some users realize results after a week of use, others noted results after two weeks. Most users reported that there was a great difference in fine lines of their skin.
- Brightens and Lightens skin.
- A significant number of the users noted that this serum lightened dark spots on their skin. Others realized a brightening effect on their skin.
- Smoother and softer skin.
- The manufacturer indicates that this serum has a smoothening and softening effect. That is true as most people noted a softer and smoother skin after a short time of use. However, other users mentioned that they realized skin changes after weeks of use.
- Protecting the skin from breakouts.
- Most users realized a protection from breakouts after using this vitamin C serum.
- Reducing wrinkles around the eyes.
- Although this vitamin C serum may cause wrinkles around the eyes, some people use it to reduce wrinkles around the eyes. Most users reported a reduction in dark circles the eyes after some time of use.
- Protection from sun rays.
- A majority of the users realized a protection from free radicals of the sun which causes skin damage. Others report a reverse of the damage caused by the sun rays.
I think this vitamin C serum is worth trying due to its good blend of natural and active ingredients. The ingredients are a perfect choice for better anti-aging effects. I love the fact that this serum can be used on a daily basis with other makeups.
Its thin nature is also a great feature of this vitamin C serum. Ladies of all ages and skin types can use it to improve their skin. I appreciate the fact that it doesn’t clog pores and doesn’t contain alcohol or parabens, its eco-friendly and fragrance-free.