As plants absorb light and turn it to usable chemical energy, so does human skin use non-UV light from the sun to curb certain skin issues. LightStim is a method that is UV-free and used to treat certain skin problems. There are three major categories for lightstim which include; lightstim for acne, lightstim for pain and lightstim for wrinkles.
The three categories are distinguished by the wavelength of the light used and the color of the light. The lightstim are made in such a way that they are used by skin therapists to increase collagen for the skin, reduce skin inflammation, fasten the rate of healing on the skin, increase circulation of blood on the skin and fight the acne bacteria.
Modern technology has found its way through medicine including the use of bots in the shape of capsules to get into the human body and detect health issues that a person might be facing in their body.
The use of light is also another milestone in the treatment and relief of certain health issues especially on the human skin. Lightstim for pain has been to be a harmless non-UV light that when used on the human skin eases the pain. The device is known to relieve athritic pain, reduce joint pain and fasten the rate of skin healing, only acting temporarily.
Table of Contents
Lightstim for Pain Review
Lightstim for pain has been manufactured by an american company known as Lightstim International Inc. which is based in California. The company which was officially filed in 2007 was aimed at using LED to curb common skin issues including pain relief.
Although the product acts temporarily, it is an easy and fast way to relieve pain on the body. The Lightstim for pain reviews categorize this device as a must have in the home for DIY pain relief. The device is used by directing its light to the area where the pain is experienced for 5 to 30 minutes. Relief will be experienced at this moment and the blood circulation on the skin will be increased. This method also reduces skin inflammation.
Does Lightstim really work for pain? This is the question that bothers many people before they try on new methods. Lightstim for pain reviews from many consumers have shown the use of light for skin therapy as an easier solution to most of our skin problems today. Some of the problems that have been seen to be solved by this device include:
Things We Liked
- Even skin tone. This does not happen overnight. The use of Lightstim overtime has resulted in the even skin tone that most people would envy. This is a plus to the pain that the device relieves.
- Portability of this device enables consumers to be able to move around and solve the pain issues that might occur as they embark on routinely activities.
- The device can be used at home and does not need special instructions to come by. The temporary pain relief might just be the tool needed in order to continue and complete certain projects that have been laid out.
- The device uses safe light that can be used anywhere on the skin. This includes the face, back, arms, legs and the rest of the body.
- Most importantly, Lightstim has been known not to cause any negative side effects on the skin.
- The device is designed to last a lifetime. This therefore means once you purchase the pain killer, you use it forever. Unlike other prescribed medicines, this pain relief device can also be shared.
- The purchase of the device is a guarantee for benefit thanks to its guarantee of 90 days. You can return the product after purchase within the set time in case for some reason you did not like it or it does not work to your satisfaction. The product is either exchanged with a new one, or your money is refunded in full.
- LED light on skin research is still developing and so far it has proven to have more positive effects than negative
Things We Didn’t Like
- The pain relief is only temporary. As fast as it relieves pain, the device does not retain the pain relief for long.
- Due to the fact that the device does not completely relieve pain, the cost is a bit high.
Many might find it hard to embrace change especially on the use of light on skin. As much as light especially from the sun provides vitamin D to people for strong bones, light has not been known to be skin friendly. Uncontrolled light has been known to be hazardous to the skin causing issues such as sun burns and more hazardously skin cancer.
Many people use several skin products such as sun screen to curb the effects of the Ultra Violet rays which negatively affect the skin. The use of light as a skin remedy is therefore hard to believe for many people. It might take a while for the majority of the population to accept the lightstim for pain device.
However, those who have ready used it and are still using it have nothing but the best to say about the device. The positive reviews have enabled the success of the device as it has been greatly recommended by the current consumers.
The device is available on the online market and in beauty stores. The product is sold at incredible customer-friendly prices with regular offers of discounted prices and free shipping to your location. News on how to use this device are also available from the Lightstim mobile App. The App also gives updates on Lightstim reviews for pain from consumers that have found success in the device
Another great light therapy device for pain relief you should check out. Laser Touch One
Read our posts about Red light therapy reviews