Have you been suffering from irregular sleep patterns and unexplained depressive moods? Well, the Carex Health Brands Day-Light Classic DL930 10,000 LUX SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) Lamp is here to help.
This SAD light box is also beneficial in easing seasonal swings of sadness that usually occur during winter, it comes equipped with three powerful fluorescent light bulbs which emit about 10,000 lux of pure light.
Most people report positive results within the first two weeks of using it, apart from healing the aforementioned conditions the lamp can also be useful in providing light for basic household tasks such as reading. Let’s face it, there are people who like going through the pages of their favorite novels at night when everything is quite-DL930 SAD provides sufficient incandescence for such individuals.
- It has clinically been researched and approved to help combat cases of mild depression, users should therefore be rest assured that the product would work just as well as they expect.
- This lamp is safe and doesn’t emit dangerous rays that may cause health problems. What you need in your house is a “White Light” lantern and not one that emits blue light or full-spectrum which are dangerous to say the least, DL930 promises to give you this. The lantern is UV filtered, flicker free, glare free and also comes equipped with multi-adjustable light settings.
- It delivers just the correct amount of brightness suitable for people of all ages, it doesn’t matter whether you are young or old this product would serve all your interests. In other words, the SAD Lamp does not discriminate.
- The product requires some assembling immediately it’s taken out of the box and this can be quite cumbersome, especially for the first time users.
- It emits a certain smell that’s caused when rubber bands supporting its base unit come into contact with heat produced when the SAD Lamp is turned on. To avoid the pungent smell one has to use the lamp intermittently so as to prevent overheating.
The Day-Light Classic DL930 SAD light therapy box is designed to block UV radiation and is safe for everyday use at home, it also helps in absorption of Vitamin D within the body which is more or less the same thing that sunlight does. Apart from providing light therapy it also doubles up as a health booster, buyers actually get more than what they bargained for.
For the best results in healing SAD and other related disorders it’s advisable to power it up regularly, as opposed to once in awhile. Also try and use it alone without mixing lights with your standard home bulb, don’t turn these two on at the same time. In summary, DL930 is a portable and attractive SAD light box that will make your life serene.
You can find more information about the Carex Health Brands Day-Light Classic DL930 SAD Lamp on Amazon here.